Terms and Conditions
which you may make use of our website, https://definder.global (the site), whether as a guest or a
registered user. Use of the site includes accessing, browsing or registering to use it.
you print a copy of these terms for future reference. By using our site, you confirm that you
Information about us
https://definder.global is a site operated by Smartlands Platform Ltd (“we” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09697161 and have our registered office at Golden Cross House, 8 Duncannon Street, London, England, WC2N 4JF, United Kingdom.
Other applicable terms
There are certain other documents that you may choose to be bound by during the course of your use of our site. If you wish to use information related to a property on the site, you will need to agree to a set of documents (the ‘Documents’) that include Terms and Conditions, Articles of Association and a Promoter Agreement. The Documents set out the terms that govern your access to information related to a property on the site and your relationship with us and our affiliates in relation to such property.
Changes to these terms
from time to time to review any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
they comply with them.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected]
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information and limitation of our liability
Except as expressly stated in the Investment Documents:
● The content on our site is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice (investment, tax or otherwise) on which you should rely. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of the transactions based on the information contained on our site, you should obtain independent financial, professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
● We make no guarantee of any specific results from using information related to a property on our site, whether net income, capital return or otherwise.
● Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
● We give no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that our site will be free from defects or faults, that it will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems or that it will be secure.
● You use the site and its content at your own risk.
● To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
● use of our site;
● disruption to or non-availability of our site; or
● use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
We will not be liable for:
● loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
● business interruption;
● loss of anticipated savings;
● loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
● any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under Ukrainian law. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of the content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected]
Third-party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
“Smartlands Platform” is a UK registered trademark of Smartlands Platform Holding Ltd.
To contact us, please email [email protected]